During rehearsal....

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
... yesterday. Photo obviously not taken BY me, as it is WITH me - daughter took it, I may post it:

rehearsal11march2013.jpg

:thumbup::lmao:

Did something surprising happen?

I didn't know you sing. Very nice photograph! Your daughter is taking after you.

Yeah, I noticed that as well - the hands are talking/singing! Or there's a secret message there.

maybe they are all doing the cliche maternity shot.

I think it's the new duckface! ;)

In the performance, we never change identities by changing our outfits, as we never leave the stage. So each "self" we represent (here we are high priests) has one little "sign" of its own, as disciples we just continually adore our leader and saviour, as "folk" we are angry (a bit hooligan-style), as soldiers we hold our left fist to our chest (as if we were holding a shield).

It's going to be the staged version of Bach's St Matthew's Passion.
Performances are going to be next week, Thursday and Friday.
Tension is rising (today was another long day of rehearsals! Daughter took more photos and filmed a little, too, with my 7D).

If I didn't know you were singing, I'd think all of you were shocked at different things going on around you.

In the performance, we never change identities by changing our outfits, as we never leave the stage. So each "self" we represent (here we are high priests) has one little "sign" of its own, as disciples we just continually adore our leader and saviour, as "folk" we are angry (a bit hooligan-style), as soldiers we hold our left fist to our chest (as if we were holding a shield).

It's going to be the staged version of Bach's St Matthew's Passion.
Performances are going to be next week, Thursday and Friday.
Tension is rising (today was another long day of rehearsals! Daughter took more photos and filmed a little, too, with my 7D).

Best of luck!!

rehearsal13march2013somethingfunny.jpg

Something funny must have happened during rehearsal on 13 March ... and I must have agreed with it.

Tonight ... whoa. Wish us luck.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back