What's new

Dusk at Depoe Bay

Liked this... has an oil paint effect; did you use any filter?

Regards :D
 
Nice shot! I cannot figure out how this post made it almost five days without a single comment! The lighted building on the bluff makes the shot for me.
 
Liked this... has an oil paint effect; did you use any filter?

Regards :D

Thanks Freq. This is a long exposure HDR stack. The water was smoothed out by the longer exposures.

Nice shot! I cannot figure out how this post made it almost five days without a single comment! The lighted building on the bluff makes the shot for me.

Thanks Derrel :). I never expect comments but always glad to see them.

Nice pic OP! Stunning in fact :)

Thanks, glad you like.
 
I like! It just a very well balanced image, in my opinion, and I like the contrast of the building, the rock formation and the tree.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom