Starskream666 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 6, 2011 Messages 598 Reaction score 56 Location England, West Yorkshire Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 12, 2013 #1 Something a bit different, I like it
Luke345678 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 26, 2012 Messages 919 Reaction score 73 Location North Carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 12, 2013 #2 Very interesting shot. How'd you do it?
Starskream666 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 6, 2011 Messages 598 Reaction score 56 Location England, West Yorkshire Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 12, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thank you
Eclectix TPF Noob! Joined Aug 8, 2013 Messages 209 Reaction score 70 Location Colorado, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 12, 2013 #4 My God, it's full of stars!
paigew Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Nov 15, 2011 Messages 3,935 Reaction score 1,876 Location Texas (Hill Country) Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 12, 2013 #5 I like it! But I would clone the blue lens flare.
Geaux No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 21, 2010 Messages 2,522 Reaction score 464 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 12, 2013 #6 Very nice, I took a similar image not too long back! Attic Dust | Flickr - Photo Sharing! Mine is from the attic though, yours too?
Very nice, I took a similar image not too long back! Attic Dust | Flickr - Photo Sharing! Mine is from the attic though, yours too?
Starskream666 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 6, 2011 Messages 598 Reaction score 56 Location England, West Yorkshire Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 12, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Haha yea looks like we have the same small window.