What's new

Dweezil Zappa. Zappa Plays Zappa Madison, WI

myvinyl333

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
535
Reaction score
32
Location
Eastern Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Dweezil Zappa/Zappa Plays Zappa/Madison, WI 12.8.12 1. D800 24 x 70 6400 ISO 2. D300s 70 x 200 3200

$Zappa Plays Zappa Madison WI 12.8.12 (1 of 1)-9.webp
v$Zappa Plays Zappa Madison WI 12.8.12 DZ (1 of 1)-2.webp
 
I have slides of a Frank Zappa show shot at the Hollywood Palladium circa 1969. I just got a slide scanner and when I return from some business, I will scan them. I really liked The Mother's of Invention, especially, "Mud Shark."
 
I have slides of a Frank Zappa show shot at the Hollywood Palladium circa 1969. I just got a slide scanner and when I return from some business, I will scan them. I really liked The Mother's of Invention, especially, "Mud Shark."

Dweezil Zappa is looking for shots of Frank for an up coming documentary
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom