Each Shoot

droyz2000

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After each shoot how much do you, the photographer, edit your photos in photoshop? Do you leave them along pretty much or is there major editing that goes into each photograph?

There is always some editing. In my case not much. I might tweak levels, unsharp mask a little, perhaps crop. I try to make my images look just like they looked when they were shot on film.

depends what i'm going for. I try to visualize what i'm doing before I shoot and then just do minor adjustments....If i'm doing a final wedding shot, i'll spend more time adjusting white balance, fixing skin tones and blemish's and cloning odd things out of the background... For day to day stuff...nothing.

I crop alot of my photos. I also like to choose if my photo should be black and white. I sometimes adjust the colors if the lighting was bad. Other then that, I don't do much but maybe run some noise reducer.

I try to take good pictures so I have to do as little editing as possible. If I do some editing, I use Picasa. It fills my needs.

I'm going for a certain look when I shoot, and I have this in mind when I choose shots. I don't do anything drastic for it, though: convert to b&w, levels, curves, perhaps some sharpening or a crop.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back