Eagle flight

Arkanjel Imaging

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Captured from the cab of my Ford Edge.

5477574653_e896b42a8b_b.jpg

That is one powerful shot, the B&W treatment looks great. I'm sure it looked very different in colour.

Thank you gents.

That is one powerful shot, the B&W treatment looks great. I'm sure it looked very different in colour.

Ya, definitely didnt have the same impact. Shutter speed could have been a bit faster. But I had about 2 seconds to get the shot. He was on the side of the road eyeing a fresh raccoon.

what camera/lens did you use? i wuld have trouble capturing something like this with my T2i/28-135

what camera/lens did you use? i wuld have trouble capturing something like this with my T2i/28-135

Nikkor 18-200 on D300s

I shot about 6 frames but this is the only one that had good motion and also sharp in the eye.

Last edited:
Really excellent, you either must have quick reflexes or you got pretty lucky capturing that!

Really excellent, you either must have quick reflexes or you got pretty lucky capturing that!

I would like to think that it was...... well ok, it was pretty lucky. But the harder I work the luckier I get. ;)

Last edited:
Indeed it is a good image, but i think the sky is giving off a more than dark mood and think the image is underexposed a bit.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back