_MG_5386.jpg

_MG_5414.jpg

_MG_5380.jpg

_MG_5411.jpg

_MG_5410.jpg

Bump.

Any thoughts?

Ian

Very nice shots! I liked #2 & #4 best. Clean and focused.

Nice action shots! Looks like you had some tuff lighting conditions. I would try and open up some shadows on the eagle..seems dark to me (In my Opinion). Eagles are my favorite bird to photograph...what a Raptor!
Last shot looks right on!

I enjoyed shooting them too. I've never had the opportunity to do it before. I was really upset because I got a string of images of a pair squabbling in mid air and then realized I was on Aperture priority instead of Shutter and they are a blurred mess :(

_MG_0765.jpg

This is my only Golden Eagle image from the trip to Denali -- I don't know why they have to put such a big tag on his wing. It makes it look like he's stuffed or in a zoo.

_MG_1582.jpg

Ian

Very awesome pictures i can't never get any pictures of any of our hawks flying around down here in the south. We very rarely see any.

Yeah, Dan, I know what you mean. This trip was an amazing experience. These guys were really close (plus I used my 100-300mm f4 Sigma with 1.4X extender on several of these images). I rarely see raptors up close enough out here in Arizona to photograph (although I do see lots of them at distance).

Ian

Man, I would love to see a golden eagle, that would be awesome. I love eagles in general though!

I love them too and these were a first for me. I was so ticked off about that tag ... my first wild Golden and they tried to make it look like a stuffed doll with that tag!

I HATE YOU in the nicest way you lucky dog. My Uncle went to alaska for a week on a shoot. I hated him too in a nice way!

AKA I AM JEALOUS!

You mind if I use number 5 as my computer background for a while?

Man, I would love to see a golden eagle, that would be awesome. I love eagles in general though!

I love them too and these were a first for me. I was so ticked off about that tag ... my first wild Golden and they tried to make it look like a stuffed doll with that tag!
I know you have that it's not ok to edit your photos but I removed the blue tag in Photoshop. If you give me permission to post it or send it to you I will, if not I'll just get rid of it. I knew how much you hated the tag so I fixed it. I wouldn't post anything of yours without asking you first.

Last edited:

I know you have that it's not ok to edit your photos but I removed the blue tag in Photoshop. If you give me permission to post it or send it to you I will, if not I'll just get rid of it. I knew how much you hated the tag so I fixed it. I wouldn't post anything of yours without asking you first.

I'd love to see it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back