Eagles on the Cedar...

Andie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well, not perfectly in focus, but that was probably due to the shivering (it's about 3 degrees here today and REALLY windy) Will be trying again when it warms up a little bit :)

EDIT: Just looked at Raymond's a few threads below and I can only wish mine could be 1/4 as good as his.... :)

1)
inflight.jpg

2)

thecatch.jpg

3)

lunch.jpg

pin sharp or not #2 is a GREAT shot

They could use a little help in the sharpness department. Next time out, try a higher ISO setting. However, lostprophet is right; #2 is good regardless, thanks to your excellent timing.

How exciting to see the eagle so close. Good job on #2 especially

Sweet shots, I love to go eagle wathcing. Although I am not sure that I am going to be able to make it this year :-(

Well, don't compare your photos to those of Sir Ray, his are excellent, but then he also once said his lens was over 7.700 dollars (!) ... it is there and then that equipment DOES begin to make a huge difference!

You timed your photos really well, mostly so Photo 2, and I also quite like Photo 3 here, and this is where a telephoto lens that cost € 169.- (like mine) does take photos that look different from those taken with one that cost about 45 times as much ...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back