Wildlife-12.jpg
Wildlife-13-2.jpg
Wildlife-32.jpg
Wildlife-34.jpg
Wildlife-35.jpg
Wildlife-36.jpg
Wildlife-50.jpg
Wildlife-51.jpg

Thanks I was having some focus probs. I was using auto continuous and I shoulda stuck with single and back button lock. they were fairly far away for manual as I wouldnt have been able to tell if was in focus or not

The second one is cool you can see his eyes close together looking down at me from the tree lol I couldnt resist after seeing the pic in camera and waved to him

Nice work!

Sent from my mobile device because I’m either outside or too lazy to get my MacBook..

3rd and 4th are great but the whole set is very good.

The third from the bottom both eagles were diving after the same fish and at last min noticed each other and narrowly avoided a crash. I also love the last one I caught him taking off from his perch and looks cool with wings spread out in all them branches

Thanks for the Comments guys

Thanks for explaining the 3rd from the bottom. I could not figure it out! Lucky to see all the eagles! We had a bunch around last year, but I could never get a good shot. I just bought a 400 mm lens and have only seen 2 eagles.....all winter!

Come visit me any day there is 30 to 40 flying around at either lock and dam 14 or 35 miles away at lock and dam 16 hehe plus 6 other places in between. This is one of my culls but there were 3 other trees just as loaded behind this one at Lock and Dam 16 that day which is in Muscatine Iowa
Wildlife-37.jpg

the next to last Photo woulda been an awesome shot if I had it in focus better but didnt see it over head til someone shouted above me

That’s a lot of eagles! Thanks for the invite, but you’re too far away.....

Some really nice shots there!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back