What's new

Early Morning, Fog and Bridge w/ people

runnah

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Oct 16, 2012
Messages
14,632
Reaction score
7,563
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some level adjustment and color tweaks.

$foggy1.webp
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
I like the mystery this portrays. It could be a movie poster for a SciFi or drama.


Thanks. It was an awesome day. Early morning with lots of fog and tons of artificial light.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
Thanks for the feedback.
 
Neat! I like this :) good job.
The only nitpick I have is it is tilted slightly to the right.
 
I like this a lot, I actually had to re-read the title to see what it was. I honestly thought it might be three guys working at a steel plant.
 
I agree J, it has a very "on the worksite/industrial" feel to it that I like.
 
Great mood, I wish you had waited till their heads were below the bridge though for seperation.

I really like the color you picked for this, works well.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #11
Great mood, I wish you had waited till their heads were below the bridge though for seperation.

I really like the color you picked for this, works well.


Thanks, sadly it was too low to get a great seperation.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom