jaharris1001 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 12, 2008 Messages 520 Reaction score 94 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 26, 2009 #1
Mersad TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2008 Messages 1,165 Reaction score 1 Location Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 27, 2009 #2 Great light and composition. I really like it a lot. Love how the morning light reflects on the rocks. :thumbup:
Great light and composition. I really like it a lot. Love how the morning light reflects on the rocks. :thumbup:
C ccd333 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 15, 2004 Messages 348 Reaction score 6 Location Windsor, Colorado Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 27, 2009 #3 If it were me I would crop out the upper portion of the scene. The cloud in the upper right is interesting, but out of focus.
If it were me I would crop out the upper portion of the scene. The cloud in the upper right is interesting, but out of focus.