jaharris1001 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 12, 2008 Messages 520 Reaction score 94 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 20, 2009 #1 Flagler Beach Florida
squirl033 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 6, 2009 Messages 484 Reaction score 595 Location too close to Seattle Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 20, 2009 #2 very nice. first one is my favorite - better color in the sky.
K kf_chris TPF Noob! Joined Apr 16, 2009 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 20, 2009 #3 first and second are good in my opinion. the third one with the washed away water...the bubble take away from it
first and second are good in my opinion. the third one with the washed away water...the bubble take away from it
J joemc TPF Noob! Joined Oct 14, 2009 Messages 296 Reaction score 8 Location Ft Lauderdale Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 20, 2009 #4 Very nice.... Where were these taken. The only Flagler beach that I recall is in the lower keys and I do not recall rocks on the beach? Very nice shots...and I love #3 Cheers, joe
Very nice.... Where were these taken. The only Flagler beach that I recall is in the lower keys and I do not recall rocks on the beach? Very nice shots...and I love #3 Cheers, joe
jaharris1001 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 12, 2008 Messages 520 Reaction score 94 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 20, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks fpr the comments guys,, Joemc, Flagler Beach is on the Central Florida's East coast just South of St Augustine
Thanks fpr the comments guys,, Joemc, Flagler Beach is on the Central Florida's East coast just South of St Augustine
Al-Wazeer TPF Noob! Joined Dec 25, 2008 Messages 1,174 Reaction score 0 Location Bahrain (somewhere in mid east) Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 21, 2009 #6 I like the one in the other topic more, the composition was more interesting, still the look nice!