Early Morning

vStiles

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Needed a new nailer / compressor and the 3 Canadian Tires in town were out, but the one 2 hours south had one :ambivalence: So, we got up at 3:30 AM yesterday in hopes of grabbing some images on the way down.

We live in New Brunswick and there are over 10,000 lakes from what I've read. But, there are also, literally thousands of little hidden spots with water falls / springs / streams everywhere you go.

Saw this area, partially right off the highway. Took the next exit and found our way to it. Definitely a spot to revisit on a foggy day.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 89
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 75
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 77
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 77
Nice set. When I was in Canada all those years ago with a mate of mine we stayed at the youth hostel in Fredericton. I remember the people there being so hospitable and friendly.

Nice set. When I was in Canada all those years ago with a mate of mine we stayed at the youth hostel in Fredericton. I remember the people there being so hospitable and friendly.

We're just an hour or so south of Fredericton in Saint John. Yes, NB'ers are quite friendly and quick to help anyone, ever. Only problem is the general mindset here is still around 1950 or so? Grew up here, but lived in both Ottawa and Calgary. Coming back here after being in Calgary for 10 years... I was kind of shocked at the back step in 'up to date' hahaha.

But.. I can be at the Atlantic Ocean in about 5 minutes from my house. Perfect place to live as a photographer :icon_cheers:

Needed a new nailer / compressor and the 3 Canadian Tires in town were out, but the one 2 hours south had one :ambivalence: So, we got up at 3:30 AM yesterday in hopes of grabbing some images on the way down.

We live in New Brunswick and there are over 10,000 lakes from what I've read. But, there are also, literally thousands of little hidden spots with water falls / springs / streams everywhere you go.

Saw this area, partially right off the highway. Took the next exit and found our way to it. Definitely a spot to revisit on a foggy day.

Like this series, nominated POTM (#4.jpg)

Like this series, nominated POTM (#4.jpg)

Well, thank you very much :) I am humbled.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back