K kevinblahh TPF Noob! Joined Dec 30, 2007 Messages 211 Reaction score 0 Location Falmouth, MA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 13, 2008 #1
V Velton30 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 8, 2008 Messages 23 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 13, 2008 #2 holy crap! I just posted a pic of a sunset..... now I want to take it down after seeing this lol.
E epp_b No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 22, 2008 Messages 2,135 Reaction score 12 Location True North Cold and Freezing Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 13, 2008 #3 Very nice. Is that HDR?
Coldow91 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 1,370 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 15, 2008 #4 Looks good!! I really like the composition
Mersad TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2008 Messages 1,165 Reaction score 1 Location Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 15, 2008 #5 Very dreamy.... I could stare at it forever...even though it's a bit extreme as far as HDR goes.
rom4n301 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 28, 2007 Messages 614 Reaction score 3 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 15, 2008 #6 AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
keybq TPF Noob! Joined Oct 16, 2008 Messages 702 Reaction score 0 Location Purdue University Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 15, 2008 #7 nice