Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
my little camera and I saw this:

AmMorgen1.jpg

AmMorgen2.jpg

AmMorgen3.jpg

(The flecks in this last one are birds in the sky, not dirt on the sensor ;))

Wow, I really should get up earlier ... I love the cobwebs. Go ahead, Corinna, shoot more of them different angles, different focus, different zoom (and I can sleep longer when you take the photos :))

I love the colours/webs in the second picture. The first picture looks so dreamy... makes me feel like rubbing the sleep from my eyes. Great shots

mentos_007 said:
oh Corinna... how early was that!??!

About 7:45h...

The last was nearer to 8 o'clock then.

There was a hart in the woods that can be seen in the background of the last photo (with the rays) and it cried and cried all the time (rutting season) and the sound was awful and loud and I was torn between wanting to go nearer and NOT wanting to go nearer. I decided I did NOT want to go nearer.

OMG LaFoto! what had you been doing there so early?!

Taking photos, Mentos. Taking photos! Or where, do you think, did these come from?
(My alarm goes at 5:45 every day, and by 7, the family have left the house. Then I can start going out to take photos! ;) I rarely do so, mind, but today I thought it might be worth it).

The second one is good :) But try adding auto-levels and a bit of sharpen :) And the colors come to life :) No idea if it looked that way during the early morning hours, the light conditions normally change quite rapidly then :)

If interested I can through my link ;)

Can't do levels and curves. No Photoshop. :(
Just my little editing programme that came with the HP Scanner, it's called "HP Image Zone" and serves me all right in so far as my knowledge and skills don't really expand towards all the possibilities on PS :shock: ....!

You may want to give it a try, though. Feel free - I never mind anyone helping me get a nicer photo! ;)

Thank you :).
The colours do come out better! :)

Well I really admire people who manage to take good pictures without after editing in PS :) To me that seems like an impossible task :) I personally always take pictures in RAW and that really requires afterprocessing :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back