Early Winter, Glen Etive

Tim Tucker 2

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Shot just before the colour shot posted in the Landscape gallery with the Linhof on 5"x 4" HP5+

img114_sRGB_ss.jpg

EDITED: A little lighter with some dodging.

FYI: After my recent disaster with developing HP5+ I was in contact with the very helpful bods at Ilford-Harman. They concluded that it was not the film, (my fault), but sent me a replacement box anyway. So I made some changes to my procedure, I pre-soaked the film (for Mod54 tank development), and used the HC110 at 1+63 instead of 1+31 making sure that I dislodged any bubbles by rapping the can a little more vigorously. No problems this time. :):):):)

Last edited:
Shot just before the colour shot posted in the Landscape gallery with the Linhof on 5"x 4" HP5+

View attachment 166962

EDITED: A little lighter with some dodging.

FYI: After my recent disaster with developing HP5+ I was in contact with the very helpful bods at Ilford-Harman. They concluded that it was not the film, (my fault), but sent me a replacement box anyway. So I made some changes to my procedure, I pre-soaked the film (for Mod54 tank development), and used the HC110 at 1+63 instead of 1+31 making sure that I dislodged any bubbles by rapping the can a little more vigorously. No problems this time. :):):):)
Beautiful shot! You have captured very perfectly.

Love this. Beautifully done.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Wonderfully captured. Thank you for sharing. The depth is incredible.

Wow! That's a beautiful image. Perfect composition, nice tonal range.

I really like hearing about your experience with the folks at Ilford Harman. Sounds like they went above and beyond in their customer service. Sending you another box of film after acknowledging that it was likely user fault for a poor development is really terrific. Now that you have changed your work flow and gotten a beautiful result, they have gained a new customer.

It's win-win, baybay! :boogie:

Thanks for the comments. :):):):)

I really like hearing about your experience with the folks at Ilford Harman. Sounds like they went above and beyond in their customer service.

They did. Though I approached them with a view to understand rather than blame they never questioned my experience or ability. :)

As others have noted, nice shot! good composition and exposure. The folks at Ilford have always been helpful; glad to hear that hasn't changed.

Very Nice Shot!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back