C cgipson1 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2011 Messages 17,142 Reaction score 4,350 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 5, 2011 #1
fotoshooter TPF Noob! Joined Oct 23, 2011 Messages 86 Reaction score 4 Location Fort Worth, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 5, 2011 #2 Overall I like the composition but there's a bit too much blue in the trees and rocks..
C cgipson1 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2011 Messages 17,142 Reaction score 4,350 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 5, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 fotoshooter said: Overall I like the composition but there's a bit too much blue in the trees and rocks.. Click to expand... I agree... that was a actually a beam of light coming through the clouds, and lighting up that one face. But the shadow elsewhere is pretty blue. I lightened up the dark areas, and desaturated them a bit.... How is this?
fotoshooter said: Overall I like the composition but there's a bit too much blue in the trees and rocks.. Click to expand... I agree... that was a actually a beam of light coming through the clouds, and lighting up that one face. But the shadow elsewhere is pretty blue. I lightened up the dark areas, and desaturated them a bit.... How is this?