icassell No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 7, 2008 Messages 9,899 Reaction score 15 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 14, 2010 #1
R rjackjames TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2008 Messages 988 Reaction score 1 Location South Korea Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 16, 2010 #2 I love the B&W shots. They are very stunning.
pbelarge TPF Noob! Joined Feb 11, 2010 Messages 2,680 Reaction score 0 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 16, 2010 #3 Ian The B&W really helps one to feel the cold in those mountains, especially the first shot. Where were you standing when you shot the first photo?
Ian The B&W really helps one to feel the cold in those mountains, especially the first shot. Where were you standing when you shot the first photo?
icassell No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 7, 2008 Messages 9,899 Reaction score 15 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 17, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 pbelarge said: Ian The B&W really helps one to feel the cold in those mountains, especially the first shot. Where were you standing when you shot the first photo? Click to expand... Thanks for the comments everyone I was somewhere between Lone Pine, CA and Lake Tahoe, driving up rte 395 when I pulled over and took that one (I don't remember the exact location)
pbelarge said: Ian The B&W really helps one to feel the cold in those mountains, especially the first shot. Where were you standing when you shot the first photo? Click to expand... Thanks for the comments everyone I was somewhere between Lone Pine, CA and Lake Tahoe, driving up rte 395 when I pulled over and took that one (I don't remember the exact location)