- Joined
- Jun 19, 2009
- Messages
- 13,661
- Reaction score
- 4,898
- Location
- In your dreams!
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
- Moderator 🛠️
- #1
Kinda new to editing this kinda stuff! Please feel free to give some helpful tips. Which edit do you prefer?
1.
See it on black...
1 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
2.
See it on black...
2 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Can anyone tell if this is tilted?? I can't freakin tell!! lol I've looked at these damn shots too long!!
Thanks!!
1.
See it on black...
1 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
2.
See it on black...
2 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Can anyone tell if this is tilted?? I can't freakin tell!! lol I've looked at these damn shots too long!!
Thanks!!
Are you allowed to wander thru Eastern State Pen on your own now, or is it still a guided tour and I suppose more importantly for me -do they still make people wear those dang hard hats? I haven't been there since 1993.