What's new

"Eat your...."

Yellow Wagon

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 9, 2006
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
Location
Wisconsin
dsc0748g.jpg
 
Color and lighting is fantastic here, not sure how I feel about the composition however
 
I'm also not keen on the composition but I guess you had to work with what you had. :-)
 
I shoot a lot of photos as I find things naturally. So sometimes the composition might not be as good as if I staged the shot. No surprise there. But I do what I can to capture a dramatic image as I saw it. Thanks for the comments
 
I shoot a lot of photos as I find things naturally. So sometimes the composition might not be as good as if I staged the shot. No surprise there. But I do what I can to capture a dramatic image as I saw it. Thanks for the comments

You don't have to "stage" things, you just have to get closer;)
 
i had brussel sprouts last night, rather tasty when prepared right :)
 
You don't have to "stage" things, you just have to get closer;)

Closer? Why? That is not the photograph I was trying to capture. I wanted to get the old wood table, the paper bag with the hand written description and price and go for a fun composition to make even brussel sprouts interesting. I shoot with a purpose. :thumbup:
 
You don't have to "stage" things, you just have to get closer;)

Closer? Why? That is not the photograph I was trying to capture. I wanted to get the old wood table, the paper bag with the hand written description and price and go for a fun composition to make even brussel sprouts interesting. I think even the color of the carrots are important to the colorful nature of the shot. If they weren't part of the image would it still have the same effect/look? I shoot with a purpose. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom