Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...someone on another forum posted this...the person that is holding the auction is a member of the same cheapcycle list, and had posted the auction up there. Funny stuff.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5634541715

I have 7 or 8 of those on my ceiling...I'm thinking I need to go home and check for any likenesses to the Pope.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
20000 dollars for a stain?!

Lol, I cant believe that if you really thought it ws a christmas gift from god youd sell it...im sure god would be happy...

Her auction is very unclear though...I don't get it...is she selling a picture of the stain, or is she cutting the actual peice of drywall out of the ceiling and sending that?

Dammit Ferny - I would never have thought that about the stain until you said something. :lmao:

Wanna more laughs - do an eBay search for Virgin Mary almond and jesus cheetos. :biglaugh:

photogoddess said:
Dammit Ferny - I would never have thought that about the stain until you said something. :lmao:

Wanna more laughs - do an eBay search for Virgin Mary almond and jesus cheetos. :biglaugh:

I did...someone on the other forum already made that observation!

ferny said:
It looks like a picture of a penis and pair of testicles from the side, turned upside down.

well actually I see the same :p:p:p:p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back