Ebay issues?

Well it was $35 card. I bought lens caps for $6.32, I don't think the card is drained.

Unless of course, unbeknownst to you, someone else drained it for you.

Yes it was activated therefore I was able to buy the lens caps.

Unless of course something happened on their end that deactivated it. Computer glitches happen all the time.

Good luck with your issue, I hope it comes out in your favor.

Thanks alot straw.

Yep.

Either way, it's just $35. If you raise enough of a stink they will probably just recharge the card. In most cases it costs the credit card company more than that just to answer the phone.

The trick is getting them to answer the phone........

I know with the American Express cards alot of times you have to call in and let them know you are going to be doing an online purchase or they will decline it as fraud I know you can do this through the American Express website. Maybe this card works the same way, although that would not explain being able to purchase the other item.

Some vendors are allow to hold your account for a flat amount especially like gas stations, when you use the card at the pump they will put a hold for $50 or $75 on your card to insure you actually have enough in the account to cover an unknown purchase amount. Hotels will do this when you reserve with a credit card. The hold may have cause the system to drop the card as it sees it as used up.

why dont you use the card to buy smokes instaid of going through the pain of registering that card with ebay, especially for 35 freaking bucks. get a paypal account directly to your bank account
/problem

Maybe there is a fine print somewhere that says 1 transaction only :D

LOL JK.. probably not.

Do get in touch with ebay and they will assist you in your effort to find out what might have happned as they can work with the seller and trail your money with you. Its good to have their help.

How much was the shipping???

Most reactions

Back