Edit My Picture

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've had this idea on my mind for some time now and I finally decided to try it. I thought it might be fun to put up an un edited picture (other than resizing) and let others edit it to their artistic taste to see the different ways a picture can be edited. There will be no official judging, just each individual judging for themselves so this is for nothing but pleasure and no one is right or wrong. I don't want to make a theme out of this, themes can get boring and fade with time, I will only do this once in awhile in the hopes of keeping it fresh, here in Nature & Wildlife. Remember, there are no boundaries for artists so feel free to edit however you wish. Who knows, someone other than yourself may like it. :wink-6:

Edit this Pic:

11142033-studio.jpg

I'll have a go Kirk ;) Beautiful bird by the way

Moved the image to a left hand view- desaturated the sky- added 15% unsharp mask in Photoshop 2020 to bring out some feather details and a slight crop to bring the subject off centre :)

fiB9bym.jpg

Now what did I win :cheerful:

Les :)

Congratulations! You've won the hearts and minds of photographers all over the world. Awesome, aye?! :p

Good job btw, looks nice and clean and I like the fact that you didn't do a whole lot to it.

Congratulations! You've won the hearts and minds of photographers all over the world. Awesome, aye?! :p

Good job btw, looks nice and clean and I like the fact that you didn't do a whole lot to it.
Thank you Kirk- I do feel with PP - less is more :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back