Editing at TPF

Yemme

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Now I'm not sure if I can post this here ... But what's up with the editing feature at TPF.

If I make a boo-boo I would like to be able to correct my mistake a second or two right after I make it. I would like to do it without the forum asking me why am I editing. This is a new feature that I hate. Before If I made a mistake I could just click, edit and fix what I wanted and It's as though I never made a mistake.

I understand if I leave the thread. I understand if someone makes a post after me. Then request why I'm making changes.

I hope someone out in TPF world understands what I'm saying.:D

At least give us 30 seconds.:blushing: (I make a lot of boo-boo's)

Also It's time for some new smilies.:D

Thank you TPF:D

just leave it blank or write something like 'my foot smells'

or whatever you feel like typing in

this is now the 2nd time ive edited this post

3rd time now and ive still not given a reason oh what a naughty boy I am

Last edited:
You can still edit! I've been adding some pics to the Rutland meetup thread and it allows me to do it. And as LP said, you don't have to give a reason.

Last edited:
I edit my posts all the time and never give a reason why - usually its my smelling - uh, I mean spelling.:lol:

ClarinetJWD... Before I could make a post and if I messed up my "smelling" I could click on edit right away and they wouldn't ask for a reason. Only if time has passed like a minute maybe they would ask for a reason. It's just annoying. I guess I have to check my "smelling" before the final submit. It's just a pain to make a error and when you try to correct it as soon as it happens that window pops up. Oh well.

ClarinetJWD... Before I could make a post and if I messed up my "smelling" I could click on edit right away and they wouldn't ask for a reason. Only if time has passed like a minute maybe they would ask for a reason. It's just annoying. I guess I have to check my "smelling" before the final submit. It's just a pain to make a error and when you try to correct it as soon as it happens that window pops up. Oh well.

You get a window? I've never gotten a window, just a little box similar to a thread title box that says reason for editing:

If you do it fast enough (within about 5 minutes), the 'last edited by' thing doesn't show up (unless you type something in the 'reason' box).

I just added this and it doesn't show up VVV

Ok Josh I'll try it...

Up got it...

Most reactions

Back