What's new

Edmonton from eye

MH_91

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 28, 2009
Messages
191
Reaction score
1
Location
Canada , Edmonton, AB
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
120p6bo.jpg


zumcsl.jpg


ae2n38.jpg


24bk8x4.jpg


1z5st40.jpg


2hd4riu.jpg


ic1f14.jpg


2uszts3.jpg


9b9g5e.jpg


2v8h0ya.jpg


29wqps5.jpg


1qmr82.jpg


29l1qf6.jpg


34fiq10.jpg


2hrzio7.jpg


242amc6.jpg
 
I like them. Got some nice pictures in this set.
 
Great pics!! There were too many to remember and compliment. Like most of them.
 
Far too many pictures for C&C, next time try to cut down the amount. Your watermark is also a bit distracting yet a lot of watermarks can be.

I really like #6 and #8. As for C&C I cant give it because there are too many pictures.
 
Far too many pictures for C&C, next time try to cut down the amount. Your watermark is also a bit distracting yet a lot of watermarks can be.

I really like #6 and #8. As for C&C I cant give it because there are too many pictures.

thank you for ur comment . next time i will cut down the amount of the pics :)

and for the water mark i will make it smaller next time hehe :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom