DarkShadow

Birdographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
[url=https://flic.kr/p/ncJ8dF]
13916192571_6937deb74c_b.jpg
[/url]IMG_0936 by DarkShadow191145, on FlickrIMG_0936 by DarkShadow191145, on Flickr

Last edited:
Thanks Raj.

Really like the colours around the eye area in your Egrets Dave and well held on the whites. I also go for the habitat in this, very natural and the tones add to that. The reds and browns show up nicely in the water reflection and the Egret stands out so well in the environment. Darn fine shot that really suits IMO. Great to see the foot up as well, its something I like to look for in a bird shot and just makes them not so static Dave.

All the best way up north David, a fine nature Egret shot this one.

Danny.

The combination of the white bird and the dark BG with the calm water make it an outstanding capture. Lee

Thanks all. I struggle with white Birds all the time and trying to get a decent exposure on them but still have some light and detail on dark BG is even tougher. Any other time I wish for the sun but on white birds I welcome a cloud or two.

Nice shot Dark. It's that time of year when you get the cool stuff like the green on it's face. Gotta love the mating, nesting, courting time of year :)

Thanks Jaca and I agree, it Seems all the birds look there best right now.

Well, it's pretty much all been said, so I'll just add; Beautiful!

Nice capture David.
I always struggle with the various white cockatoo species found here. I can get the information in the capture but I just can't get it to look right in post. Disappointing as they are one of my favourite animals. You have nailed it here.

Thanks danielklaer.

Beautiful shot, Dave. Very nicely done. White birds ARE tough, especially against a relatively dark background. You pretty much nailed it though since I can see detail throughout. Perhaps just a touch hot right on top but it's really hard to tell. I'd be perfectly happy with that one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back