What's new

Eiffel Tower

I really like it.
 
Its a good capture...I think you should crop out the car on the left and try to remove the street sign.
 
Nice. :)

It looks a lot better than the one here.
Our's does have a giant cowboy hat on it though...
 
Awesome photo. I agree about trying to remove or cropping out the car on the left. I like the sign though, it's like it's telling us to look up at the tower.
 
Awesome photo. I agree about trying to remove or cropping out the car on the left. I like the sign though, it's like it's telling us to look up at the tower.

;) Your Right, I didnt see the sign that way...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom