What's new

Eilean Donan Castle

gmac

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 23, 2008
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Scotland UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
castle1.jpg

A dreamy photo of our 'local' castle
 
Hey, welcome to TPF. Lovely pic you've posted! It does indeed look dreamy, with the golden colour on the castle and hill, and those ominous clouds arching over the castle.

Got some more pics of this spot??
 
I actually stayed in a B&B, second floor, that had the view of the castle from it's window from across the loch. It was a full moon as well. I had my film camera with me and have no idea where the negatives are. :-( I had the absolute best salmon dinner at that B&B. Was caught wild that morning. I know because we arrived before check-in, at the bar with a Guinness (as you do) and the fisherman walked in with the catch. I ordered 'that' for dinner immediately. Yummmmmmm.

Lovely area you live in and besides being a bit dark on the right side of the castle, great pic.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom