In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
kharrodphotography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:soapbox:

Elected politicians that violate the public trust, and then have the audacity to lie about what they did when their indiscretions are discovered :twoface:, get off WAY to easy. :gah:

This latest miscreant, Eric Massa needs to be castrated for his actions and incarcerated for abusing his elected position, if the allegations prove true. :badangel:

If the claims that Nancy Pelosi and other Democrats were aware of his predilictions and violations of propriety, but said nothing are also proven true, she and the others should also be gone from Congress and incarcerated. :badangel:

Many of the powerful and monied in this country are out of control and need to be given a rude and meaningful wakeup call when they exceed the bounds of acceptable behavior. :headbang:

Massa has become quite a joke since his disastrous one-hour interview with Fox's Glenn Beck. All over the web, people are laughing at Massa and his "allegations" and the flameout he pulled on Beck's show.

Here's a page with numerous links to Massa commentaries.

Eric Massa | The Atlantic Wire

Seriously? The "No Politics" rules of this forum aren't clear enough?

Mr. Masa is merely a public figure. He is not a politician. He **used to be** a politician, but now he is merely a person in the public eye, like Lady GagGa, or Bono, or Kanye West; widely talked about, but merely a private citizen. There is a difference between a former politician, and a public figure.

Corry, I'd like to ask why are you posting here with a signature file that says, "If infantacide is wrong, why does it sound so snazzy?" Are you lobbying for infantacide being made legal, or are you merely advocating infantacide on principal in your signature file? I ask because infantacide is a huge POLITICAL issue that plagues both India and China, both of which are large, hugely populated countries where doctors and clinics perform ultrasounds to help women decide to abort female fetuses, due to political limitations forced upon the citizenry. Infantacide is a political issue,and yet, you post about it so flippantly...murdering unborn (or just-born) babies as a way to circumvent government-imposed penalties for having more than one child...that is the reason for most modern infantacide. Infantacide is a way to circumvent politically-imposed penalties for excessive child births in developing economies.

Do we really need a lecture from somebody who thinks infantacide is funny, or comical, or an appropriate source of levity? How about some funny rape jokes?

yeah I agree with Derrel bro, that $hits not cool bro.

If we got rid of all of the politicans that violated the public trust DC would be a very empty place. Politicans dont represent the people anymore, they represent those with the money to be heard. This is the problem when you have tow entrenched parties, corruption gets control.

If we got rid of all of the politicans that violated the public trust DC would be a very empty place. Politicans dont represent the people anymore, they represent those with the money to be heard. This is the problem when you have tow entrenched parties, corruption gets control.

Couldn't have said it any better...and its just amazing how some people think that this happens on the "other side" but the people they support is squeaky clean. I wonder if people are really that dumb or just that stubborn.

The title of the thread is "Elected Politicians" which is pretty clearly political.

I honestly don't care... just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back