What's new

Electricity Factory

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
84
20080627-IMG_0100.jpg
 
Cool picture, I really like the colors in this one.
 
I'm always in awe when I see the colours in your images. What type of camera/lens do you use?
 
thanks !

90% of its being at the right place at the right time. Patience, and knowing how to position/focus/stop down/and fire your camera in the near dark.

For these shots, having a sturdy tripod and good head on it are invaluable.

alas,
my dslr is approaching 4 years which is dinosaur ages. and my usual wide lenses are 3rd party.

You can catch this shot with any dslr that shoots raw, and a tripod.

Even a used 200$ rebel and the kit lens, its all in right place at right time, and knowing what your doing in post.

I probably spent as much over 4 years on tripods as my dslr cost new. I just seem to keep chewing them up.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom