Emptiness C&C

carvinrocks2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Taken with a Canon 300d

2-2.jpg

Could just be my monitor, but it seems a little bright. Parts of the chair look blown out.

In my opinion, shots like this need some heavy contrast to make them interesting, but it seems like I'm telling everyone to bump their contrast lately, so it honestly could just be my monitor (it's a new laptop and the brightness/contrast looks a lot different depending on the angle).

Could just be my monitor, but it seems a little bright. Parts of the chair look blown out.

In my opinion, shots like this need some heavy contrast to make them interesting, but it seems like I'm telling everyone to bump their contrast lately, so it honestly could just be my monitor (it's a new laptop and the brightness/contrast looks a lot different depending on the angle).

The seat of the chair IS a little blown out, but the rest of it seems alright to me.

It could also be my monitor, it's not always true to the colors....

Yeah part of the chair is a little blown out and the image seems too bright overall; my monitor's calibrated ;)

**EDIT: Same thing with the chair, you're losing more detail with the overexposure of the seat. The rest of the picture looks a bit more interesting with the bump in contrast though.

Yeah part of the chair is a little blown out and the image seems too bright overall; my monitor's calibrated ;)

**EDIT: Same thing with the chair, you're losing more detail with the overexposure of the seat. The rest of the picture looks a bit more interesting with the bump in contrast though.

Well it was just meant to be apart of my "30 DAYS IN PHOTOS" thingie and I wasn't worried about the time of day.

Most reactions

Back