Energy

andre_gwynt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
On the road in Europe, Middle East or Africa.
Website
www.shotsales.com
energy.jpg

Close to Bursa, Turkey (5 hours ago)

Nice Shot! Just a pity about the jaggies on the power line cables.
Did you resize the picture for posting, or is that how the shot came out?

If you resized it (which is most likely), that explains the jaggies. Perhaps next time you can resize images in smaller increments to avoid lines like that from bieng so obvious. Just an Idea. :lol:

Example1.jpg
Example2.jpg

Here's an Example. Frame 1 was resized from a 1684x 1089 pixel image in small increments, wereas frame 2 was resized at the one time (Straight from original size to the 300x 200 size. Notice how much rougher and jagged the lines appear on it?

I have to say I wouldn't have known that either! How small increments do you do it in?

When I resize images, I do it in as small as increments as I can allow for time-wise. For example:

Your image starts out as a 2048x 1536 pixel image, and you require it's width to be 700 Pixels (for online display in these forums), resize it's horizontal axis by a size of 100 pixels smaller for each increment while maintaining the image's original proportions (4:3). Also, to make things simpler, the first time you resize the image 'round' the image's axis of to a "100's" figure- in this example; the first time you resize it to 2000x 1500 Pixels.

If you have plenty of time to spare, resize it at 50 pixels on the axis each time instead. I use Microsoft Picture It9 to resize my images, which simplifies this proccess. (I dont have access to Adobe photoshop yet).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back