Engagement and wedding portraits

photogoddess

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.trueblueintimates.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been in a scannin frenzy lately trying to put a honest to goodness portfolio together. I've been out of the wedding photography business loop for a bit but here are a few from my busy time. :mrgreen:

kimandjohnenge.jpg

kathleengartere.jpg

donkathleenmarrye.jpg

chrisandtanjaenge.jpg

I love the candidness of your Engagements. The 2nd photo had me cracking up with the little boy looking under the dress, and the third is just beautifully done. I really like them all.

elsaspet said:
I love the candidness of your Engagements. The 2nd photo had me cracking up with the little boy looking under the dress, and the third is just beautifully done. I really like them all.

Oh my! that one IS hilarious!!!

Great selections, Tammy. :thumbup: I know you have tons to wade through, but these are excellent!! Your lighting is beautiful on those outdoor portraits and, as usual, your subjects all look very relaxed with you. :D

AprilRamone said:
These are nice:) I'm wondering how you got the dress to stand out so much in the shot of the bride and groom on the altar?

You know... that's a good question. There were no lights, skylights or windows shining down on her and her dress was made of plain white satin. I was standing at the back of the church and couldn't believe that it actually looked like she was glowing. I took this shot and a similar one from the choir loft. There was a church staff member in the back muttering to himself that he'd never seen anything like it before. I was in awe but like a good little photographer, I kept shooting.

One of the toughest things about building this portfolio is that back then (it's only been a couple of years) I was totally disinterested in doing anything but shooting and routinely gave negs as part of the package. (Note to new wedding pros - Don't do it!) Thankfully I did a lot of weddings for friends and family and have been able to borrow negs and prints to scan. If I get the ones of the similar shot from the choir loft, I'll post it as well. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back