Engagement photos for C&C

Breanna

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I found this couple a tad difficult to shoot.

IMG_8693.jpg

2. God, this image was horrid SOOC, but I liked the framing, so I tried to make it work. I had a heck of a time trying to expose them while keeping the capital visable.
IMG_8663.jpg

IMG_8558.jpg

Verry nice!! And I have to agree also that #2 is my favorite!! Verry well done!!

I think they look great overall and I love the set ups but the couple looks very stiff in #2 and #3. They look too posed. For me #1 is best because they are relaxed. I think #2 could have been incredible but the way they are standing kills it for me.

I think they look great overall and I love the set ups but the couple looks very stiff in #2 and #3. They look too posed. For me #1 is best because they are relaxed. I think #2 could have been incredible but the way they are standing kills it for me.
You're reading my mind.

The setting for #2 has alot of potential, but they look kinda mannequin-like.

Also, not to sound rude or anything, but couldn't he find a nicer shirt to wear for his engagement shots?! ;)

Haha. I couldn't agree more about his shirt. They showed up, and I was like, "Uhm....really?" The girlfriend looked nice and was fun to shoot on her own (did some individuals too) Although, I must say, I was quite tempted to PS out her dang tattoo on her arm!

I did have other poses for the 2nd one, but other things were wrong with them, so I chose this one to edit and fix up. Like I said, it was junk SOOC ;)

Most reactions

Back