Entrance: half selfportrait with half sexy girl !

It is OK, nothing exciting.

I like your shadow shot with your girls bush much, much better. That was your finest shadow work.

Arthur Tress did a lot of shadow work like you do. I like a shadow shot here or there. But when you submit lesser works it diminishes your great shots. Gotto get onto something new.

Try some nudes of your gal. Get a look at

Ralph Gibson, Nude: Eric Fischl, Ralph Gibson: 9783836528269: Amazon.com: Books

A classic in this area.

Here is what I am working on now.

(nude warning)

freezingtime

Hopefully book will be proofed and done within a couple months. I have 10 books planned. 4 already are shot. But the rest of the books depend on people cooperating for the pix. That is a biggy nowadays...people cooperating. Without people I'd be shooting, bugs, birds, sunsets and running water that looks like smoke.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I like the third figure, the cartoon on the CAUTION pylon. I think it pulls it all together. I'd consider a very mild crop to balance the three figures a little better, but generally I like the overall design here.

Well done!

@Pascal: I really like this. I love the lines, they keep me looking at this, and all three of the main subjects that I see [the girls legs, the shadow and the caution pylon] seem to work well together. What I love about your shadow is the way it includes the presence of the photographer in the shot. It works well for this in my opinion.

I like your shadow shot with your girls bush much, much better. That was your finest shadow work.

Arthur Tress did a lot of shadow work like you do. I like a shadow shot here or there. But when you submit lesser works it diminishes your great shots. Gotto get onto something new.

A classic in this area.

(nude warning)

freezingtime

Hopefully book will be proofed and done within a couple months. I have 10 books planned. 4 already are shot. But the rest of the books depend on people cooperating for the pix. That is a biggy nowadays...people cooperating. Without people I'd be shooting, bugs, birds, sunsets and running water that looks like smoke.
Why is it that you are always posting links to your own work in other people's threads? The original image posted by the artist isn't even nude yet you find a way to lead it that way and then you post your own nude work. Personally I think this is really inconsiderate of you.

Last edited:

A classic in this area.

(nude warning)

freezingtime

Next comment, thank you for avoid to post irrelevant links to your own work. Ok if it is related to the picture I have posted, but here... :confused:

Side Note: Click that Amazon link^ and your amazon browsing suggestions will be changed for the better!

@Pascal: I really like this. I love the lines, they keep me looking at this, and all three of the main subjects that I see [the girls legs, the shadow and the caution pylon] seem to work well together. What I love about your shadow is the way it includes the presence of the photographer in the shot. It works well for this in my opinion.

Thank you Dan!

Wow so much going on there. Nice!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back