Dragginp
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- May 5, 2012
- Messages
- 21
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Orlando, Florida
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
First off I would like to state that the camera is located in Orlando, Florida and can be picked up if your close enough.
If not, shipping will be done via large flat rate box via usps insured against 1,000 dollars.
An old college friend told me about this site and how he sold some of his things here so I am going to give it a shot.
I use mostly amazon payments for all of my online transaction. If that's a problem I'm sure we can work something out.
On to the camera!
The camera was actually not used all but a couple family trips.
It really hasn't seen itself to good use at all.
I sold the lens to a buddy so the body is the only thing for sale.
I include pretty much everything you'll need with it of course.
Everything will be shipped in their original boxes and packed accordingly and safely.
Once again, Shipping is free, but picking it up is an option!
.
The price is 650 shipped.
Thanks a lot guys.
If not, shipping will be done via large flat rate box via usps insured against 1,000 dollars.
An old college friend told me about this site and how he sold some of his things here so I am going to give it a shot.
I use mostly amazon payments for all of my online transaction. If that's a problem I'm sure we can work something out.
On to the camera!
The camera was actually not used all but a couple family trips.
It really hasn't seen itself to good use at all.
I sold the lens to a buddy so the body is the only thing for sale.
I include pretty much everything you'll need with it of course.
Everything will be shipped in their original boxes and packed accordingly and safely.
Once again, Shipping is free, but picking it up is an option!
.
The price is 650 shipped.
Thanks a lot guys.
Last edited: