What's new

EOS 60D for sale

PhotoFrog

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 10, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
San Clemente, Ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all, I just purchased a EOS 5D MkII so I will be selling my EOS 60D. I purchased the EOS 60D last April,
it's in great condition with a EFs 18-135 lens. The camera is pretty much new, it works great, comes with a
16 GB Sandisk Ultra Memory card. I'm asking $1,100. I paid 1,550 for it in April.

If anybody is interested in buying it, I will not be able to ship it until December 21st, I am currently traveling
out of the country until then.

Message me with any questions regarding the camera.

Thanks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom