What's new

Epcot

scottdg

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 7, 2007
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
A couple abstract shots of the giant ball.

20080430-20080430-DSC_0266-Edit-2.jpg


20080430-20080430-DSC_0261-Edit.jpg
 
I love shots like this! The texture of Spaceship Earth (the ball) is really neat up close! I've never got the chance to do that myself in my trips to Walt Disney World. I really like the first one, but the second one is also neat and I really like the change that the wall gives, because it's sort of wave shaped. Did you happen to get any at night, it looks really stunning when it is dark and the ball is several different colors. Sorry, pretty big Disney fan here.
 
They almost look like drawings. Very neat effect. Nicely done.
 
Thanks. I don't think I got any evening pics of it. The only time I was there at night is when my wife and I went to dinner. I think I left the camera at home that night.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom