What's new

Equine Eye Shots

Joined
Jan 2, 2009
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Location
NB Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thought I would share a few shots of my favourite model, Jazz. Enjoy!

I'm just starting out so c&c appreciated :blushing:


1.

n532387012_1324422_9082.jpg


2.

n532387012_1324423_518.jpg


3.

n532387012_1324424_2074.jpg


4.

n532387012_1324425_3537.jpg


5.

n532387012_1324426_5020.jpg
 
For the subject matter, the eye, the shots are a bit under exposed.
 
I was going for the softer look. But thanks for the comment. : )
 
#5 is really the only one that has the depth you normally look for in eye shots.

But other than that, composition is good, and I think that the exposure is perfect for this set. Adds to the mood.
 
#4 is my favorite - makes the horse look very thoughtful...
 
Not bad. I like #1 the best.
thank you! I'm not one for black and white, but I thought it looked kind of cute.

#5 is really the only one that has the depth you normally look for in eye shots.

But other than that, composition is good, and I think that the exposure is perfect for this set. Adds to the mood.
Thank you! I think that if I had focused more on the eyes it may have been better, like #5. But he has such a cool forelock (mane) that I like to get some of it in my shots and not completely focus on the eye.

#4 is my favorite - makes the horse look very thoughtful...
thank you, it is one of mine also.


here's another one, I tried with the flash. I wish there weren't random hairs in the way though.
n532387012_1318966_5578.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom