What's new

Equipment for sale!!!

hsbnikon

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 16, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
If anyone is interested I will be listing alot of photography equipment.

MINOLTA DIMAGE SCAN MULTI II (2)

DARK ROOM LAMP -MAXILUX 6420/ COLOR BY JOBO
LIGHT METER -LUNA-PRO F BY BOGEN
PHOTOCO- FLASH CORD (COILED PC/PC)
20FT LENGTH WITH MOLDED CONNECTORS---IN PACKAGE
KALT-FLASH LEADS (PC/PC CONNECTORS)
9FT LENGTH---IN PACKAGE
FLASH CORD (PC/PC CONNECTORS) ---USED (GREAT SHAPE)
LENSES
NIKON AF NIKKOR---24mm 1:2.8 D
QUANTARAY ULTRA WIDER---0.42X
QUANTARAY CN MC MIRROR LENS---1:8.0 F=500mm 72
NO. 231110
BESSELER-BLACK AND WHITE ENLARGER
DURST M 805-COLOR ENLARGER
COPY MATE II
JOBO LIFT- CPA2/CPP2

This is just the tip of the items I have for sale..more to come!!! Nikon Lenses, Filters etc...you name it I probally have it!










 
Got any pictures? Because I'm not buying from someone with 1 post without them...
 
Lets see this list. =)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom