What's new

Erasmusbrug c&c please

tim.bennett

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 19, 2007
Messages
142
Reaction score
9
Location
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my last shoot with film a good 4 years ago. January night in rotterdam

2487420080_7a13ee6a73.jpg
 
Great pic from my home town! I've seen many pics of this bridge, but this one is one of the nicest ones.

Pity you were there in january...next time go in september.

:thumbup:
 
Great pic from my home town! I've seen many pics of this bridge, but this one is one of the nicest ones.

Pity you were there in january...next time go in september.

:thumbup:

I'll be in capelle a/d IJssel for just over a week in july. lived there for 21 years.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom