Error in CS5 help...

PeterHolroyd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I use Photoshop CS5 to combine my images from menu-Image-Adjustments-HDR Toning. It was working fine last week...Now I get this error message-- " Could not complete the HDR toning command because photoshop was unable to find the Java Script plugg-in"
Anyone else had this problem and can offer a way to fix it?
Cheers:confused:

Getting hdrSoft.com's Photomatix Pro would fix it. :confused:

Sounds like uninstall, re-install time.

How much scratch memory do you have, and do you have OpenGL enabled? If OpenGL is enabled, how much GPU memory does your graphics card have, and is it one of the graphics cards Adobe has tested for compatibility with Photoshop CS4/CS5?

Have you contacted Adobe? clicked on the CS5 HELP tab? Checked Adobe Community help? Are you a NAPP member (National Association of Photoshop Professionals)?

Getting hdrSoft.com's Photomatix Pro would fix it. :confused:

Sounds like uninstall, re-install time.

How much scratch memory do you have, and do you have OpenGL enabled? If OpenGL is enabled, how much GPU memory does your graphics card have, and is it one of the graphics cards Adobe has tested for compatibility with Photoshop CS4/CS5?

Have you contacted Adobe? clicked on the CS5 HELP tab? Checked Adobe Community help? Are you a NAPP member (National Association of Photoshop Professionals)?
Thanks for responce but I have made no changes to my Computer and Graphics Card, and like I said, last week I had no issues :(

Since Java is a separate little program why not just update or reinstall it and see if that missing script gets replaced.

don't you just love modern 'toys";)

Most reactions

Back