What's new

ESP #2

mishele

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
13,661
Reaction score
4,898
Location
In your dreams!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I don't know about these two. I have a few different angles of this setting. I'll post more as I edit them.
C&C away!!!
1.
15445379239_5214cfbd81_c.jpg

2.
15447731858_15d478024c_o.jpg
 
the first one for me, but it isn't symmetrical, check the left side, you could crop it off from the corner down left

also, can you tone down that light behind or it's totally blown out?
a bit, just a bit of contrast punch


jmo of course
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
What?!! You don't like shots that are blown out?!! Blah!! hehe
I hear ya! I can crop it a bit!
Thanks for the comments, babe!!
 
those kind of lights ruined the shots from a huge cave I've been to a couple of months ago and shots from catacombs from the last week.... so yeah, I do hate them!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
It was a skylight!!! Tough exposures for sure! I feel your pain.
These are HDR, so I'll see if I can play with it some more.
Do the blowout parts bother the rest of you? I sometimes don't think they are a big deal,that is they aren't too distracting. ;)
 
The first one but I has a little blue to it ? And am I the only one that sees the Virgin Mary on the back wall ???
 
First one for me too, because of the crop.
The light does not bother me that much but it could be toned down a little.
The back concrete definitely has a blue tint to it.

I truly doubt there is a virgin in that room, named Mary, or otherwise. :biglaugh:
 
I want to see some of that delicate furniture, preferably with you leaning on it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom