What's new

Eternal Thoughts

Nice shot, where was that. later Ed
 
Thanks Ed. It's in the middle of St John's Cemetary in a small town near me called Gibraltar. The same location as my latest B&W church. I've been driving past this church my entire life. From the main road you can only see part of the steeple. I've been curious for years, so this weekend I decided to take the camera for a car ride and check it out.
 
Nice Rick. I know it's SOOC but a touch of sharpening to bring out the texture of the stone would help I think.
 
Nice Rick. I know it's SOOC but a touch of sharpening to bring out the texture of the stone would help I think.
Thanks! You have to view it big to really see the texture. That 35mm is my new best friend ;)
 
Do like the textural qualities of the image but not overly enamored with the shot. Foreground out of focus sort of draws my eye there and it stays. Maybe I have a wandering eye...perhaps too many Di nozzo slaps in my earlier years.
 
Thanks for the comment CB,
I actually had a different thought process. I took several of this at different apertures. I purposely chose the shot leaving the foreground OOF. The thought process was: OOF= nothing to see here= move to the head.
 
Last edited:
My thought was: "She looks stoned".

I know that's pretty bad but I'm on my first cup of coffee this morning. :-)

I like the blue sky so this would not be as good in B+W.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom