What's new

Eucalyptus Dreaming

Not enough substance here for me.

Cheers!
Jake
 
For some reason, I was half expecting to see a very "happy" koala. :biglaugh:

I like this a lot. Thanks for sharing.
 
I like it. I tend to like abstracts, so it works for me. :)
 
Where were you when I need ya in the 70s. Great shot. Thought provoking
 
I am typically really not a fan of images like this, they just don't tell enough of a story, or invite enough imagination to hold my attention.

That said, I really like this one! A lot of it has to do with the color range, which keeps it in a very muffled, sleepy tone. I'm at work right now, and looking at this literally made me sleepy. I'm not sure about daydreaming in the sense of bubbly, happy daydreams, but certainly those of a more foggy, swampy, textureless variety.

This is entirely a personal note, but this is one of the few images I've seen on TPF that I'd actually buy a print of if I had the money.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom