What's new

Evening colors and misty waters

jaharris1001

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
520
Reaction score
94
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I liked the colors and clouds on this evening at Flagler Beach Florida :mrgreen:

28-1.jpg
 
Whoa! That's a great picture! May I ask how the pink sky got there? It almost looks photoshopped (more than PP'd, I mean)

cheers again!
 
great image there! the composition and choice of foreground is great! However, i do find the saturation on the blue and cyans a bit too much to my liking. There's magenta cast also in the horizon..
 
thanks for the comments guys,, I used a Singh Ray Gold-n-Blue polarizer on this shot and that added a touch of magenta to the cloud and horizon which I left in, not much other color manipulation was done here just the typical sharpen and contrast adjustments,, thanks again for looking and commenting ;)
 
hi am newbie here!...i go by the name links03rjean...its beautiful...i love this photo the sky, the sea and the rocks...
 
One of the most beautiful nature type photos Ive seen.. Absolutely astonishing.
 
thanks for the comments :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom