What's new

Ever see a land rainbow?

Demers18

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 11, 2011
Messages
1,330
Reaction score
265
Location
Sudbury
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I found this to be quite interesting as I have never seen a rainbow do this before.

I tried a few different variations for the composition and this one turned out to be the best. Simple yet efficient.

CC Welcome

6810709396_85fa86f725_b.jpg
[/URL] _MG_2146 by lee.demers, on Flickr[/IMG]
 
I have never seen that before... Did you trick this on photoshop, or is the reinbow real?
 
jfrabat said:
I have never seen that before... Did you trick this on photoshop, or is the reinbow real?

No tricks in photoshop other than a few minor adjustments.

This was 100% real which is why I found it so interesting.
 
I'm assuming it's surface fog and the sun is hitting it "just so".
Great shot, very cool. Would have been nicer to have more of the foreground features.
 
Nope never seen one before but now I hope to someday! Very neat!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom