Ever Want to Share a Photo?

PrimaryCanary

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello forum,
This is my first post here, and I would have loved to included a picture but alas, after trying Snapfish and VillagePhotos I give up. Snapfish doesn't have a url ending in .jpg or the such. And appending one gives me a link to a small grey rectangle (breathetaking rectangle of greyness). And VillagePhotos limits the uploads of free accounts to 120,000 bytes and all of my pics (even after editing) are 200K and over. Oh well. I do wish however to say that I have been browsing this forum for the past few days and must say that the community represented here is full of talent. I'm glad I'm able to be part of it, even if I my first post's only picture is my ASCII fish below!

Thanks, actually I just started looking at the urls of the pictures in the forum. Photobucket came up, but I can't register for another hour because they limit free accounts to 10pm-2am mountain time, and it's 9pm there now
However, I found ShareMyPhoto.com and just signed up. Anyway, here's a photo from about 6 months ago when I got my first digital camera (Fuji FinePix 3800 3.2MP)
full_22_p282.jpeg

thanks for the advice!

uhhh aliens landed on earth? In an apple! yay :) nice composition

Most reactions

Back