What's new

Evoking and immortalizing emotions

Evoked

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 18, 2014
Messages
4
Reaction score
4
Location
Hartford CT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone, my first post here. I'm looking to further improve myself and find some inspiration from other photographers. I just wanted to share a few photos of mine, hopefully you guys enjoy them!
All shot with a Canon 7D + Sigma 35mm f1.4 / Canon 10-22mm f3.5-4 / Canon 50mm f1.8 / Canon 28-135 kit lens.

We own the night by Evoked Photography, on Flickr

Icebox by Evoked Photography, on Flickr

S I L K v2 by Evoked Photography, on Flickr

Feeling blue by Evoked Photography, on Flickr

S I L K by Evoked Photography, on Flickr

It's okay to dream by Evoked Photography, on Flickr

Oh you make me wanna... by Evoked Photography, on Flickr

Vibrasphere by Evoked Photography, on Flickr

No longer a [loner]. by Evoked Photography, on Flickr

Leisure by Evoked Photography, on Flickr

Breezy by Evoked Photography, on Flickr

Cinema by Evoked Photography, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
Very nice. Flickr follow coming!
 
This is a very interesting collection worth deconstructing. I'm not photoshop savvy enough to tell, but is that light artificial or does your camera just have a incredible dynamic range?
 
Lens flare!

I dont know, i am genuinely interested how he does it. My subject is so underexposed when i try to take a shot with a flare at the background.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom