Evolution

Bioviral

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bioviral.net
evolution.jpg

I don't get this picture... you wanted to show a macro photo o what?

It makes sense to me. He's showing the evoloution of Nintendo games over the years, with older game boys in the background.

My only gripe is that I'd like to be able to see all of the Nintendo logo in the foreground.

Digital Matt said:
It makes sense to me. He's showing the evoloution of Nintendo games over the years, with older game boys in the background.

My only gripe is that I'd like to be able to see all of the Nintendo logo in the foreground.

I agree, the whole logo would be nice. I do like the concept though.

well, I see the gameboy, and the gameboy advance, but what kind of nintendo is in the front? I thnk it would be easier to understand if we knew what it was exactly.

Game Boy Colour, Game Boy Advance, and I think that one if from may be an Gameoy Advance SP, I could be wrong there. It's a good concept, but I don't think that's quite the way I would have layed it out. Still like it though.

captain-spanky said:
i personally like it as is. I'm thinkin that maybe if it featured the full logo it would be making too much of a point of it if you know what i mean?

I know what you mean and agree with you.

Although not a gamer myself I got it straight off. It's a nice shot but I'm not too fond of the reflection from the blue....thing.... I think you could either make more or less from it [reflection] but i could eaisly see it on the cover of a gaming mag.

Where did the XBox and Playstation go? :)

Most reactions

Back